Guitar Secrets Revealed Paperback Edition Print Book
This is the book that I wish every professional guitarist would write. I would buy their book and they buy mine.
These are the tricks and shortcuts that I have learned over fifteen years of playing guitar professionally. In Guitar Secrets Revealed I present unconventional and less traditional, but better ways to play fundamental chords. Inside are methods of using the thumb to play chords that you never knew existed.
Learn all about “head math” which is really practical music theory ready for the stage. This is not boring college music theory lectures, rather the most boots-on-the-ground way to understand numbers and how to use them to memorize any song quickly and easily.
I also demonstrate some awesome ways to use your capo and alternate tunings for your guitar. This is just the beginning of what is in this book.
Check out the list below and then get your copy.
- Barre Chords Using The Thumb
- Ways To Play Open Key of E Style
- Playing Open Key of B (No Barre Chords Needed)
- Learning How To Maximize The Keys of G, C, and D
- Other Really Strange and Unique Sounding Chords
- Head Math (Music Theory For Real People)
- The Awesome Use of The Capo
- How To Transition To Every Chord Efficiently
- The Amazing Guitar Pick
- Alternate Tunings And Why You Should Use Them
- How To Write Shorthand Guitar Chord Charts
- Playing In A Band: Professional Rules For Rhythm
- Bonus Sections:
- How To Buy A Guitar Without Taking A Bath
- A Secret Locking Technique To Change Your Guitar Strings